Fanboys’ Exultation for Return of Summer’s Body

Friday, April 25, 2008
Executive Producer Josh Friedman subjected himself to a conference call with bloggers. Here’s what they uncovered about the second season of Terminator:

Superhero Flix
Josh: “As everyone’s wondering, we are getting rid of Summer Glau… No, I’m kidding. If anyone was worrying that we blew her up in the end and she’s not coming back, I’ll reassure you that she is coming back, eventually, in full force.”

THE DEADBOLT: Will there be technical changes done to Cameron when she returns from the car bombing?JOSH FRIEDMAN: [laughs] She’ll still be pretty.THE DEADBOLT: So does that mean she’ll still be the same, physically?
JOSH FRIEDMAN: Eventually.

The Sarah Connor Society
When I asked Josh about the mystery surrounding the high school student’s suicide, he said that at least in the short-term, the story will not be re-addressed. And that while he was a fan of the story himself, most of it ended up on the cutting room floor due to episodic time constraints.

Movieweb
Josh: “I’m hoping to revisit the future-war. I love the future-war. I had plans, last year, to do a number of future-war episodes. They’re the most expensive episodes we do, and they’re the most time-consuming and the hard part is the CGI. I’m hoping for more. I love the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment