Inter-Show Nerd Fight

Tuesday, May 06, 2008
IGN TV: With Joss Whedon coming to FOX with Dollhouse, is there a little part of you that thinks he’s coming to take Summer Glau back?

Josh Friedman, EP of Terminator: (laughs) Yes! I will say that some of my more uncomfortable moments as executive producer of this show involve me, Joss Whedon, and Summer Glau at Comic-Con standing together. I felt like I’d gotten into the middle of a very intense relationship that I shouldn’t be a part of. So I just had to walk away.
And referring to the other guys with new potential shows at Fox (Whedon, JJ Abrams, Ron Moore, Shawn Ryan):

Josh Friedman: Those guys, certainly more than I do, have a brand that brings with it a group of fans. I only hope that a year from now we will all be grouped together on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. Though I’ll be the guy in the back bringing coffee. “Not Pictured: Josh Friedman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment